Rise of the Brotherhood 3 Rise of the Brotherhood 3

great flash, but here's my analysis...

one of the problems I noticed was that several voice clips seem to clip, reducing quality. another problem I noticed is that the pace is also a little inconsistent, there are moments when the pause on a character is too long. shorten this, and it should reduce the load time as well as possibly helping your score. And what was up with the metalix inching after amy? they seemed far too sluggish getting to her, almost as if for the convenience of Sonic.

What I did enjoy was the fight scenes and how well a certain character of mine was portrayed. keep all the notes I have given in mind and you will get a higher score from me.

Sonics Downfall Part 5 Sonics Downfall Part 5

good work.

While I may have a bias by being involved in this movie, I still feel I should review it. I realize you have been busy, but I felt the first fight scene could've used some more building textures, along with some other areas. Other than the length of the movie being less than the others you've done, I think you have put forth a decent flash. Not to mention I lol'd at Metal Sonic exploding.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

so this is the flash I read about...

the one that EBaum tried to buy off... while I believe that his tactics are dirty (and will say nothing more about the incident.) I enjoyed this flash movie. I was always fond of cursor vs. object fights and this is no exception. great job.

Cure Steve Jobs Cure Steve Jobs

moves too fast.

by the time I get my cursor on him, he has already moved away. if you were to slow him down a bit, I would score higher.

YouTube Poop Soundboard YouTube Poop Soundboard

Needs CD-i clips

I am quite fond of Youtube poop, and I was very dissapointed to find no Dinner, sh*t, your face, Octorok, Dudongos, F*ck, my boy, or squadala from the Cd-i Zeldas. Please put these in and I'll score higher.

Paradox responds:

Yeah, I'm going to update this whenever I can be arsed. I was tempted by Octorocks but there was no room. Whenever I update it I'm going to make pages and shit. So yeah, I'll put those in in the update.

Mario Remix: Boss Edition Mario Remix: Boss Edition

another picky review.

I had fun with the game, but I share many of the user's complaints.
*I realize that bosses cant hurt you when they're down, but some people may not realize that, so maybe have them flash during their down time, as well. (I realize you already did that with the Robot Masters.)
*Give them a life gauge. Some users may doubt they are doing damage to the boss. (i.e. drill robotnik is far too easy to bounce on, and therefore hard to tell if most your hits count.)
*disable right-click navigation. I found out that by right clicking you can skip to other bosses. Some players may use this to their advantage.
*For some reason, I cannot select Freeze man, though he is in a selectable league. (other than with the right-click cheat mentioned before.)

Other than that, you've designed a wonderful, challenging game with a plethora of opponents. Excellent work, and I hope this review was helpful.

DKC22A03:Stickerbrush Symphony DKC22A03:Stickerbrush Symphony

Nice conversion.

I enjoyed this 8-Bit conversion of one of the only tracks in video games to bring me to nostalgic tears. I look forward to hearing the complete version.

Spirit of Dire Docks (SM64) Spirit of Dire Docks (SM64)

I'm at a loss ofwords.

I don't have much to say on this one, save "keep it up."

Main Theme Remix (SMW) Main Theme Remix (SMW)

Hm...

I always thought this song would be good for a silent movie when played on piano (though I thought if it should be played in that manner, it should end with the mario bros. 2 game over jingle.) I like how you added the Yoshi bongos on the second loop, though.