DKC22A03:Stickerbrush Symphony DKC22A03:Stickerbrush Symphony

Nice conversion.

I enjoyed this 8-Bit conversion of one of the only tracks in video games to bring me to nostalgic tears. I look forward to hearing the complete version.

Spirit of Dire Docks (SM64) Spirit of Dire Docks (SM64)

I'm at a loss ofwords.

I don't have much to say on this one, save "keep it up."

Main Theme Remix (SMW) Main Theme Remix (SMW)

Hm...

I always thought this song would be good for a silent movie when played on piano (though I thought if it should be played in that manner, it should end with the mario bros. 2 game over jingle.) I like how you added the Yoshi bongos on the second loop, though.

Welcome to Kraid's Welcome to Kraid's

Very interesting.

I enjoyed how it went from 8-bit to 80's movie style, to pure techno. Excelent work.

Mega Man X3 - blast hornet Mega Man X3 - blast hornet

My favorite song of the game made greater.

I loved this song when I heard it on the SNES, but didn't like what they did on the PS1 port. I, too, shared Dichotomous' thoughts: "This song totally needs a metal cover." And I am impressed by what I hear. the beginning reminds me of the hum of an angry swarm of bees, While the heavy guitar always has me joining in with my air guitar. Awesome work, man. I'd like to hear a coer of either Gravity beetle or Neon Tiger.

DarKsidE555 responds:

That's what I thought instantly when gathering ideas for a new cover...This tunes certainly scream "METAL!". Haha...awesome...hope you had fun with your air guitaring! ;)

A new remix is one the way and should be finished soon. It's my third version of Zero's Theme out of Mega Man X2. I have gravity beetle on my "to do list" though, so it might be possible that I cover that one as well some day. :)

Anyways, thanks for checking!

ZeldaTris ZeldaTris

Interesting clash.

I was expecting something tacky and overratted, but the 2 songs seem to work well together. I'm uncertain what drink inspired you to make this, but I would order another case, if I were you.

Zelda-Links Awakening-Jenova Zelda-Links Awakening-Jenova

Like Pineapple pizza.

Such an unpredicted combo, and yet so wonderful. this would fit seamlessly in the game. You have done an excellent job, sir.

ZeldaMM:Stone Tower Temple RMX ZeldaMM:Stone Tower Temple RMX

I agree with OptimusWii.

The bass line and eerie "ah" sound like they are from the 2 GBA metroids, as many of the techno sounds seem derived from the Prime series. Truly adds to the already spooky sound of the song.

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

So beautiful.

Holy crap. I am amoung those who were brought to tears by this magnificent medley. Should I ever have the fortune of wedding a girl who loves OoT, this is what we will dance to.

NES-Style: Eye of the Tiger NES-Style: Eye of the Tiger

It's like Europe meets Megaman.

Those were my thoughts listening to this. If this was what you were going for, you totally nailed it. Lot better than the SA remix.